Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Postcard Mailing Services

In only the rarest of lost dog cases is it not critical to spread the word! This is how sightings are generated, and sightings are needed to locate the dog.

Then only if one is lucky can the dog be contained easily once found, or better yet, will the dog come when called once spotted. This is most often limited to when the dog hasn't been lost for long - yet. So even when a sighting comes in that shows a new location for the lost dog, that can be just the beginning. There may still be a lot of work to be done to condition the dog to stay in the area long enough to be trapped. This will mean that continued sightings will almost be essential to keep the dog's owner informed as they prepare for trapping.

So, say that it's been a while since there has been a sighting, and all of a sudden, a sighting comes in from a neighborhood where there has been no searching so far. As far as you're concerned, all the neighbors need to be told about the dog, and to have their own photo of him (or her)! Best if an army of people are available to rush there and flyer or deliver fliers to every household! But if that's not a real option, which it typically is not, consider recommending postcard mailer services.

There are several that exist expressly to help with missing pet searches. Everyone has heard of Sherlock Bones, right? That is essentially what Sherlock Bones does -- postcard mailing.

Then if you know about Pet Harbor, you probably know it as a site where you can view the animals at LOT of animal shelters, right?  Look more closely -- they also have a postcard mailer service.

I first discovered the concept when I visited the Lost Pet Cards website. Here's a sample postcard from this site:



Now, you can always produce your own cards, trust me. I've done it. Here is a resource offered by the USPS that isn't there only for missing pet guardians:  Every Door Direct Mail

Also look at Mailing.com, and search on Google to find the many more options that I'm certain exist! You may be required to provide the addresses for that one, and in another blog update, I will give you a way to do that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also use Vista Print to make and send your own postcards.

Print247365 said...

Postcards Mailing Services USA - Custom postcard printing services are a cost effective and efficient way to get high returns on low investment. Never underestimate the power of a postcard mailing campaign. They are a time proven low tech marketing strategy that undeniably works for thousands of small, medium and large companies using this.

Anonymous said...

OH GREAT, I just spent $400.00 on 500 postcards, I am down here from Alaska and I lost my dog, my baby, my love. and now to find out I was ripped off on top of losing my Odie??? my heart is already in pieces and I haven't slept more the 2 hours a night, I am at the shelter, on the computer all day. Thinking I could get some help and maybe relax a bit. oh well I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY TOO.

Print247365 said...

Postcards Printing Services - Easy and fast postcard printing services from Print247365.com. Enjoy top design and print postcards with a lot of custom options on Print247365.com. You can order now, we provide you first-class combination of the best print quality, custom options, and many other features.

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that look awesome.
Digital printing Malaysia

pheobe22 said...

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. eddm postcard printing

David Smith said...

Its great blog post, really I like such type of post.

Direct Mail Real Estate Marketing

Direct Mail Letter

jhon said...

April In Paris Is An Antique Postcard Inspired Collage Of New And Old.
postcards printing